Skyrim is a very good PC game in which you need to fight for complete the mission. This is a high mission game with lots of levels. But after some time, this game console becomes very much repetitive and boring due to its limited features. So you can increase the game capability and features by adding various types of mods in it. Adding the mods inside this game is not much complicated at all. We will mention all the top 50 names of the different mods in the context below. Mods are basically like cheat codes which we apply in games for an upgrade or increase the features accordingly. These console commands of Skyrim will add some special characters to increase stability, to make you become more powerful and thus you can finish your enemies.
If you think that how you will get the name of the mods and which mod will suit your game then here is the best solution for you. On the next point, we will start to discuss using the 50 Best Skyrim Console Commands in your Skyrim game console. Besides that, we will write the command besides every mod with their uses and all. Go through the below points and read them carefully to get know them more clearly.
- Also Check: Best Skyrim Mods
Process for Using The Commands of Skyrim Console?
Initially, for using the below mentioned commands press “~” Key located below “Esc” key. Otherwise, you can find it on the left of numeric “1” Key. When you will press this key console of Developer will display on your screen. On that screen, you can execute all the below listed top best 50 commands one after another.
- Also Check: Some Best Games Like Skyrim
List of 50 Best Skyrim Console Commands to Add Features in This Game
Here we are going to list out best 50 Console commands of Skyrim to execute mods on the developer console. Using these mods will add more and more features in this game and thus make this game more exciting.
- Kill Target Mod – (kill): To enable this mod you need to type “kill” on the developer console. Now the mod will be activated and killing any target is quite possible.
- Toggle Immortal Mode – (TIM): To enable this mod just type “TIM” on the command console. This mod converts your characters immortal lifetime. Such that the character will damage but won’t ever die.
- Add gold to Inventory -(player.additem 00000f 1000): On the same way type the command “player.additem 00000f 1000”. You can add unlimited amount of gold you want like you can add 1000 units of gold at a time.
- Unlock – (unlock): Use this command on the developer console and unlock any of the chest and door instantly.
- Get Current Stage – (GetStage <QuestID>): Type the command “GetStage <QuestID>” and thus you can get the status of the current stage of quest which is active.
- Gender change – (sexchange): By using this command you can instantly change the sex of any character which you have targeted.
- Move to Target – (movetoqt <QuestID>): According to the current quest, your can move your character to the target.
- Teleport NPC – (moveto player): You can tell port any one of the NPC in your location.
- Empty Inventory -(removeallitems): Removes all items from your target by simply using this command.
- Resurrect – (Resurrect <#>): A non-player character(NPC) or dead character will resurrect. If you press 1 then the NPC get the life with items otherwise bring them without items.
- Toggle God Mode – (tgm): Get infinite stamina, health, boost your character permanently.
- Set Weather – (sw<WeatherID>): Change the current weather of the game instantly using this command “sw<WeatherID>”.
- Quit – (qqq): Without any late, you can make the whole game quite.
- Give dragon souls – (player.forceav dragonsouls #): Use any no. of dragon souls by the character in this game.
- Kill all NPC – (killall) – All the local NPC will be killed together by this command.
- Enable Control in Cinematics – (enableplayercontrols): This is a cool feature in which you can control your character in cinematic cut scenes also.
- Level Up – (player.advlevel): If you want to level up the character then simply go through this command now.
- Player spell book – (psb): Using this command will simply unlock all the shouts and spell of your player.
- Set player Level – (player.setlevel <#>): To any specific value you can set up any player level.
- Give Skill points – (AdvSkill <AV> <#>): To use the player skills then add any points for their skill power.
- Increase Skill Points – (IncPCS <AVskill>): Add custom skill point in your specific skill.
- List Inventory – (player.showinventory): Get show all the items available in your inventory currently.
- Drop Item- (player.drop<ItemID> <#>): You can easily drop any specific items on the ground instantly.
- Remove Spell – (Player.removespell <variable>): If you don’t want any spell then this command can be used.
- Add Spell – (player.addspell <variable>): using this mod command adds any powerful spell to your character.
- Change Race – (SetPlayerRace<RaceID>): If the current player’s race is not according to your liking then this command can be used to change it.
- Add Perk – (player.addperk <PerkID>): This can add whichever perk you want to your character.
- Open Customization Menu of Character – (showracemenu): you can check the character abilities using this menu and thus you can also customize them.
- Remove Perk – (palyer.removeperk <PerkID>): If you not happy then remove perk from your character.
- Add Shout – (Addshout <ShoutID>): To the player skill list, it will add the ability to shout to all.
- Unlock Shout – (player.unlockword <shoutID>): For the player, it will unlock the ability shout.
- Complete Quest – (Complete Quest <QuestID>): It will complete single Quest for you.
- Complete All Quest – (caqs): Every step of each one of the quest will get complete.
- Set Player Relationship – (player.setrelationshiprank<RefID><#>): Ater the relation between NPC and your character.
- Make NPC mortal/immortal – (setessential <BaseID><#>): Based up your choice you can press 0 for mortal and 1 for immortal your character.
- Unequip item – (Unequipitem <ItemID><#><left/right>): This command will unequip item on your target point.
- Equip Spell – (Equipspell <SpellID><left/right>): Using this command you can force the target to equip any spell.
- Equip item – (equipitem <itemID> <#> <left/right>) You can forget the target to equip any item from their inventory.
- Toggle Combat Artificial Intelligence- (TCAI): It enables you to protect from computer character attacking you.
- Toggle map regions- (tfow): You can turn on off your map routes on unexplored areas.
- Toggle Run Mode -(rm): Instantly switch modes between walking and running your players.
- Add Item – (additem <ItemID> <#>): In your target inventory you can add item.
- Field of view – (fov): Set up your field and location of view using this command.
- Toggle Grass – (tg): Toggle grass on and off using this command.
- Map marker – (tmm): Activate or deactivate your map markers using this command.
- Walk anywhere – (tcl): Walk anywhere through anything in any direction.
- Special access – (coq qasmoke): Get special access in your fantastic room.
- Enable – (enable 9): You can easily enable all the disabled targets instantly.
- Framework border – (twf): This will toggle all the framework border in this game.
- Transport in any cell – (coc <editor ID>): You can transport yourself to any cell using this command.
That’s all about the most useful mods which are available in this game. These mods are quite easy to be applied in the game. To enable these features you need to go to the developer mode by pressing “~” key on the game console. Then simply follow the above mods to insert the features on this game. Hope you are satisfied with the 50 Best Skyrim Console Commands which we have described above for this special game. Apart from these mods, you will be able to find many other Mods also in various sources to use in this game and play it smoothly.