Blue Whale challenge 2017 is one of the most popular search terms these days. Blue Whale game challenge is actually a mobile game app developed by a Russian and this game encourages its players to commit suicide. Basically this game consists of 50 challenges or tasks the player have to perform each day till 50 days. Do note that this game encourages and force people to physically harm themselves, so if you are about to play this game then don’t, and suggest people to stay away from it. Though there are many people out there who are searching for Blue Whale app challenges latest which are offered by the app. You can get complete list of Blue Whale challenges on the Blue Whale Challenge game app, and VKontakte Blue Whale page.
Blue Whale Challenge app is described as a game, but the Blue Whale Challenge is far from a game. Young players who take the challenge are invited to complete a series of tasks which get increasingly more sinister and in the final challenge of the game, the participant is encouraged to carry their own life in order to “win”.
It requires 50 days to finish and is performed primarily via the website VKontakte, which is a favorite and most popular social media network in Russia. It receives its name by a mutual belief that blue whales voluntarily beach themselves in order to finish their own lives. Before some time, this game was accessible only in Russia and Central Asian countries but recent reports indicate the game might be spreading across Europe, Asia and into the United Kingdom as well.
What Is Blue Whale Challenge Game?
The game is based on the relationship between the challengers (also known as players or participants) and the administrators. It involves a series of duties given by the administrators which gamer must complete, usually one per day, some of which involve self-mutilation. Some of the tasks of Blue Whale Challenge game could be given in advance, while some of them can be received from the administrators on the same day, the last task being suicide. The list of Blue Whale game tasks, to be completed in 50 days, includes waking up at 4:20 A.M., climbing a crane, carving a specific phrase on own arm or hand, doing secret tasks, poking a needle to the arm or leg, standing on a bridge and roof, listening to music, and watching videos sent to the challengers by the administrator.
Download Blue Whale Game Online Challenges List | Blue Whale Challenge List
Complete 50 Days List Of Blue Whale Online Challenges Task
A Reddit user posted this completed list of Blue Whale tasks which he found over a Russian news website. All of these Blue Whale challenges are translated from Russian language to English, and they might be different to some users. If you want to download Blue Whale challenges task list, then here it is:
- Carve with a razor “f57” on your hand, send a photo to the curator.
- Wake up at 4.20 a.m. and watch psychedelic and scary videos that curator sends you.
- Cut your arm with a razor along your veins, but not too deep, only 3 cuts, send a photo to the curator.
- Draw a whale on a sheet of paper, send a photo to curator.
- If you are ready to “become a whale”, carve “YES” on your leg. If not, cut yourself many times (punish yourself).
- Task with a cipher.
- Carve “f40” on your hand, send a photo to curator.
- Type “#i_am_whale” in your VKontakte status.
- You have to overcome your fear.
- Wake up at 4:20 a.m. and go to a roof (the higher the better)
- Carve a whale on your hand with a razor, send a photo to curator.
- Watch psychedelic and horror videos all day.
- Listen to music that “they” (curators) send you.
- Cut your lip.
- Poke your hand with a needle many times
- Do something painful to yourself, make yourself sick.
- Go to the highest roof you can find, stand on the edge for some time.
- Go to a bridge, stand on the edge.
- Climb up a crane or at least try to do it
- The curator checks if you are trustworthy.
- Have a talk “with a whale” (with another player like you or with a curator) in Skype.
- Go to a roof and sit on the edge with your legs dangling.
- Another task with a cipher.
- Secret task.
- Have a meeting with a “whale.”
- The curator tells you the date of your death and you have to accept it.
- Wake up at 4:20 a.m. and go to rails (visit any railroad that you can find).
- Don’t talk to anyone all day.
- Make a vow that “you’re a whale.”
- Everyday you wake up at 4:20am, watch horror videos, listen to music that “they” send you, make 1 cut on your body per day, talk “to a whale.”
- Jump off a high building. Take your life.
How To Quit Blue Whale Challenge Game and Save Yourself
Blue Whale game is dangerous, and we mean it. Though we are sharing Blue Whale complete tasks list here doesn’t mean we encourages you to play this game. We’ve posted it for educational purposes only. The game is illegal, and even no official app stores provides this game. Recently, one of the game’s creators was arrested in Russia.
Blue Whale challenges task list contains several tasks where the player will be asked to harm himself physically, so beware about it. Do you know that so far, around 150 people have been killed by Blue Whale game app?
YOU are the only person who is responsible for everything that happens in your life. No one can control it. Let us tell you that Blue Whale game task list is huge, and thousands of people have tried this game. By realizing the potential threat, they’ve left it in middle, so you could too.
We will recommend you not to play or share this game with anyone. If you want to read Blue Whale list of challenges, then you can read it above. Moreover, if you ever feel like someone is threatening you or you don’t want to finish the game, then tell your parents, the police or other senior people in your life. They will help you for sure.
Blue Whale Challenge Suicide Helpline (World Wide)
Blue Whale game is directly connected to suicide, and player wins only when he commits suicide. So, beware about your surroundings and people you know. Someone who is playing this game might need you to get out of this, and you should help them too. There are many guides, videos, and program out there who are running to prevent suicides from Blue Whale Challenges. If you want suicide helpline numbers to save someone from Blue Whale Tasks list suicide or something that is Suicidal, then you can contact on the websites and numbers mentioned below.
- Blue Whale Challenge Game India Suicide Hotline
Visit AASRA or call their 24/7 helpline at +91-22-27546669 or +91-22-27546667. You can also e-mail email@example.com.
- Blue Whale Worldwide Suicide Hotline
In general, if you’re outside the US, numbers for your country are here: Help a friend – Befrienders Worldwide. You can also e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to talk to someone or go to their website to speak with someone.
- Blue Whale Challenge United States Suicide Hotline
Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255).
Para español, llame al 1-888-628-9454.
- Blue Whale Game Canada Suicide Hotline
Locate a crisis centre in your area and at The Canadian Association for Suicide Prevention (link to: Find A Crisis Centre). For youth under 20, you can call the Kids Help Phone at 1-800-668-6868.
Blue Whale Challenge game is not at a fun or enjoyable game. You should stay away from these kind of games which includes physical violence. Though this game is not easily available over the internet, but still if you have people who uses internet, advise them not to download Blue Whale app. Though people who are still unaware about this app usually searches about Blue Whale game challenges list, and hence we prepared this post. You might know many Blue Whale facts from this page, and a new short film on Blue Whale game is also out. It’s “F57”.
If you are looking for Blue Whale game task list, then you can find it above. Do note that some of the points mentioned above in Blue Whale tasks list can be different as they are sent directly to player from administrator. If you want to do Blue Whale game 50 tasks list download, then you can do it from this page and if you know more about Blue Whale challenge list then let us know about it via comments below.